Label tied round handmade soap bar laid on black slate with dried orange sl
Brown speckled handmade soap bar that is laid flat on black slate with drie
Scrub Up Soap - Coffee, Orange, Cinnamon & Benzoin
Handmade Scrub Up Soap takes the hard work out of sprucing up after activities like gardening, outdoor sports and DIY. It's not just soap, though. Made with freshly brewed ground coffee it can be used as a fabulously scented body scrub too.
The choice of gardeners, outdoor sports and DIY enthusiasts because it's so good at removing dirt and grease, Scrub Up Soap's blend of texture with creamy smooth gives you the best of both - a real treat for the tactile.
* Made with coffee to help remove strong unwelcome odours like garlic and onion, making it a great kitchen soap
* Warm, spicy scent of orange and cinnamon leaf essential oils with benzoin resin - mmm, divine!
* Highly effective at removing muck, mud and grime
* Cyclists say it removes bicycle grease very well
* Scrumptiously scented body scrub
* Brimming with plant oils chosen for their excellent moisturising and skincare properties
INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil, palm oil (organic, from a sustainable source in South America where rainforest hasn't been cleared to grow it), olive oil, castor oil, fresh brewed coffee, orange essential oil, benzoin resin, cinnamon leaf essential oil
Minimum weight 85g
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SOAP
1. To avoid soggy soap, keep it out of water when you're not using it as you shower or bathe.
2. Your soap will last longer if it's kept on a free draining soap dish so it can dry out between uses.